ReBAU imparts knowledge about climate friendly and resource efficient constructions to architects, planners, public authorities and students. Various educational formats are being established and made available for those stakeholders.
Faktor X Agentur der Entwicklungsgesellschaft indeland GmbH
Phone: +49 2421 22 10 84-118
Webinar session "Reinventing the Building Sector: Ressource-Saving Architecture"
The digital excursion was dedicated to buildings made of renewable, reused and recycled building materials in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany, which serve as models for a new building culture. The webinars were recorded and can soon be watched on Youtube.
1st Webinar I 04.02.21:
Reinventing the Region: Building with local, renewable raw materials (in German)
- Gerhard G. Feldmeyer (HPP Architekten) & Steffen Hebestreit (INTERBODEN): The Cradle
- Arnim Seidel (Informationsverein Holz e.V.) : Schmuttertal Gymnasium (Architekten: HK Architekten, Florian Nagler Architekten)
- Dietmar Riecks (Banz + Riecks Architekten): viatraffic controlling
2nd Webinar I 18.02.21:
Reinventing the Present: Urban Mining in the Netherlands and Belgium (in English)
- Marc Maurer (Maurer United): Superlocal
- Jos de Krieger (Superuse Studios): Villa Welpeloo & Kringloop Zuid
- Lieven Nijs (BLAF Architecten): dnA Haus
3rd Webinar I 04.03.21:
Reinventing the Future: Design for disassembly (in English with German translation)
- Oliver Hilt (architekturagentur): Woodcube
- Ferry in ‘t Veld (Architektur MAKEN): De Gouverneur & Bicycle storage Oostenburg
- Doris Harding (cepezed): Building D(emountable)